PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk or BTN is an Indonesia State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking. Since 2000, the bank is headed by Iqbal Latanro as managing director.
Our Vision and Mission
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings. (Memberikan pelayanan unggul dalam pembiayaan perumahan dan industri terkait, pembiayaan konsumsi dan usaha kecil menengah.)
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment.
Career Opportunities at PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - January 2012
PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk. open up opportunities for Indonesia' s best sons and daughters to join and fill the position as :
- SUPPORTING STAFF
- GENERAL BANKING STAFF
- Indonesian citizen (WNI), Male/ Female
- Maximum age 25 years
- Education min. D3 (for Supporting Staff) from the reputable PTN / PTS and has a good reputation.
- Preferred from the majors : Economics (Banking, Accounting and Development Studies), Law (Civil and Criminal), Computer Science/ Information Management/ Information Technology, Engineering
- For General Banking Staff position, minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- For Supporting Staff position, minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Height : min. 160 cm (Male) and min 155 cm (Female)
- Physically healthy and proportional weight.
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer literate, at least MS Office.
- Willing to be placed in all working areas of Indonesia.
- Not married (single) and not willing to marry for 2 years later.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 3 years.
Note : The latest submission date of these job positions is on January 31st, 2012.
How to Apply ?
Please submit your comprehensive recent resume and updated personal CV to the address of PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero)
PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk.
Menara Bank BTN, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 1
For more information can contact our respective Regional Branch Office or Human Capital Division at (021) 6336789